- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Antique brass-tone metal footrest.
- This distinctive bar features a 3-1/2" (9 cm) wide, wraparound, suspended wooden armrest rail, which is 42" (107 cm) high. Height to underside of the armrest is 40-1/2" (103 cm).
- The black sparkle granite serving countertop is 24-1/4" (62 cm) deep x 74-1/2" (189 cm) wide, and 9" (23 cm) wide on all three sides.
- The working countertop features a recessed, black sparkle granite surface surrounded by a wood border on three sides, and provides ample work surface area: W. 64-1/2" (164 cm) x D. 19-1/4" (49 cm); Counter Height: 36" (91 cm)
- Each granite top is one-piece and removable for easier installation.
- The front features three columns with carved caps and inset panels of ash burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings on the front and ends.
- Hanging stemware rack.
- Five adjustable shelves provide storage for up to 25 bottles of wine or can be reversed for a flat storage surface.
- Three storage drawers with quality dovetail construction and full-extension metal drawer slides.
- Two adjustable wood shelves.
- A locking door for added security.
- Some assembly of armrest and footrest required.
- Overall Width: 86.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 42.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 30.000 (inch)
- Seat Height: 36.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 438.2009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 78.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 28.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 47.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 528.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Total Number of Drawers: 3
- Total Number of Shelves: 6
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 63.450 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 59.400 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867048656
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.