Why Come To Us?
Flooring types vary drastically and there’s certainly no shortage of potentially overwhelming options. Between carpet, laminate, luxury vinyl planking, hardwood, and tile the decisions may feel endless. With it being a permanent feature of your beautiful home, you want to make the right decision! Here at HomeSource Furniture & Floors our knowledgeable sales professionals are here to help and make the process a breeze. We offer FREE estimates that include a complimentary measurement of your home to always ensure the correct amount is ordered for your project.
At HomeSource we make installation as worry-free as possible. One phone call to us and we’ll provide you contact information to several local contractors that specialize in flooring installation. We sub-contract our flooring installation to avoid any “retailing” of the labor costs you incur. Many retail stores that offer installation charge you much more than a contractor would to complete your project. We remove the potential for this all together and save you money.
Why Choose Carpet?
Whether you’d like a soft play area for your little one or a comfortable living area to kick back and relax, carpet is a great choice. It offers the most comfortable foot falls and warmth over any other flooring product.
- • Interior Decoration:
- o Carpet comes in nearly every color and pattern you can think of. It can lay a neutral groundwork to build upon, or a vibrant color or pattern could be the focal point that makes the statement you’ve been looking for.
- • Sound Reduction and Insulation:
- o Carpet and pad reduce the underfoot noise better than any other flooring option. Not only does carpet soften your footfalls, it also absorbs airborne sounds to create a peaceful home or office.
- • Longevity and Cleanability:
- o Carpet manufacturers have mastered the art of stain-resistance and durability. While no carpet can tote being absolutely stain-proof we have options that resist staining better than ever before. This means your carpets will remain beautiful for years to come when properly cleaned and maintained.
- • Warm and Stable Footing:
- o Carpet provides much better traction than other flooring options to reduce the risk of slipping or falling for your young toddlers, or elderly family members. It also retains warm air; so in those cold winter months it can help conserve energy and keep your home and feet warm.
Why Choose Hardwood?
If you’re looking to increase your property value while increasing your home’s aesthetic and style, there’s truly no better product than wood.
- • Long-lasting:
- o Over centuries of construction wood continues to be one of the front-runners in flooring use. Hard wood continues to be used because of it’s durability and beaty. Not only is it a site to behold over a new floor, but it can also retain its beauty well over 30 years when properly maintained.
- • Easy Maintenance and Allergy Care:
- o Caring for wood is as simple as pushing a broom or swinging a mop. With wood providing no place for animal dander, dust or pollen to “settle-in” it is a great choice for those of us with allergies.
- • Home Value:
- o If you’re looking to flip a home or add value to an existing property there’s no better choice than wood. Wood floor is still the top-rated amongst all available flooring options to increase the value of your home. The average return on investment in placing wood floors is 75-80%!
Ceramic and Porcelain Tile:
Why Choose Tile?
You deserve a clean home. Tile offers cleanliness like no other floor. Between it’s patterned grout lines and smooth textures, it’s one of the easiest to maintain out of the flooring options. It will also be one of the longest lasting options as well.
- • Easy Maintenance and Durability:
- o If you’re looking for a maintenance-free flooring, you won’t come closer than tile. Tile is great for high-traffic areas, or areas exposed to water like bathrooms or kitchens due to its high water resistance.
- • Interior Design:
- o Like carpet, there’s a tile in nearly every color and pattern. If you’re looking for neutral with a sheik look, tile can provide that. If you’re looking for vibrant color and versatile patter, tile can also provide that.
- • Home Value:
- o If wood is king of property value increases, tile is queen. You can expect a 70% return on investment with tile floor.
Vinyl (Sheet or Luxury Vinyl Plank):
Why Choose Luxury Vinyl Plank?
Save on installation costs by doing it yourself? It’s a NO BRAINER! Our luxury vinyl planking is one of the easiest products to install yourself, and you can pick any pattern or design you’d like. Maintenance is worry-free and easy as well.
- o Vinyl flooring is easily the most affordable flooring option aside from carpet. In areas where water is prevalent, vinyl is going to be the best economical decision. Luxury vinyl tile is 100% waterproof and will not buckle when wet.
- • Versatility:
- o Weather you’re seeking a wood, stone, tile, or marble look vinyl will have every pattern and color available.
- • Simple Installation:
- o When it comes to luxury vinyl planking this type of floor is a do-it-yourselfer’s dream. It either easily snaps together with an intuitive interlocking system or glues down with ease.